12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Los Angeles airport back to normal after panic-filled night
- Mylan launching generic version of EpiPen
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Browns' Paul Kruger calls his release 'wrong decision'
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams