12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- FBI probes Kushner-Russia meetings; more documents sought
- Botulism outbreak seems limited to 1 nacho-cheese sauce bag
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Trump travel ban blocked; fight headed for Supreme Court
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman