12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Patrick Kinahan: BYU coaches pushing NFL for players
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law