12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- 'Vicious' dog set for euthanasia as owner fights Santaquin city ordinance
- From Left Field: One of the worst own goals ever; LeBron misses wide-open dunk
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes