12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests from Craigslist ads
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid