12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election