12/01/2012 2:31pmWatergate Judge John J. Sirica aided the prosecution in pursuing the White House connection to the Democratic headquarters break-in by providing the special prosecutor information from a probation report in which one of the burglars said he was acting under orders from top Nixon administration officials, according to once-secret documents released Friday by the National Archives.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Have You Seen This? Ghostbusters’ proton packs vs Luke Skywalker