01/24/2014 4:01pmThe Supreme Court on Friday offered a short-term compromise that would continue to exempt a group of Denver nuns that operates charity nursing homes from the birth control mandate of the nation's health care law if they declare their objections in writing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for missing plane last detected near Panguitch
- Bill Paxton, actor in 'Twister' and 'Aliens,' dies at 61
- Father of dead Navy SEAL refused to meet Trump at ceremony
- Man dead after shootout at remote hazardous waste facility in Tooele County
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need
- Cougars on Cloud 9 after thrilling upset of top-ranked Zags
- Police investigating suspicious string of car fires in West Valley City
- Trump jabs fly at Oscars, awards go to Ali, Davis, 'O.J.'
- Salt Lake City firefighters begin distributing naloxone kits
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Wizards