12/11/2013 12:00pmThe U.S. Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that a lower court in Kansas should not have overturned the conviction and death sentence of a man who said he was high on methamphetamine when he killed a local sheriff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child