10/29/2013 1:48pmRetired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor has officiated at the wedding of a gay couple at the Supreme Court, at least the second such ceremony at the court since its June decision that expanded federal recognition of same-sex marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother