10/29/2013 1:48pmRetired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor has officiated at the wedding of a gay couple at the Supreme Court, at least the second such ceremony at the court since its June decision that expanded federal recognition of same-sex marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes