10/29/2013 1:48pmRetired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor has officiated at the wedding of a gay couple at the Supreme Court, at least the second such ceremony at the court since its June decision that expanded federal recognition of same-sex marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Cuba to prohibit naming of monuments, streets after Fidel