10/27/2013 9:10amRobert M. Bell was 16 years old when he recruited classmates to join a sit-in at a downtown Baltimore restaurant. The sit-in was Bell's first, and he remembers being a little nervous.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- On eve of convention, Dems weigh ousting party chairwoman
- Pressure mounts on Wasserman Schultz to resign
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Yahoo-Verizon deal said to be near
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?