10/26/2013 1:34pmThe Justice Department says for the first time that it intends to use information gained from one of the National Security Agency's warrantless surveillance programs against an accused terrorist, setting the stage for a likely Supreme Court test of the Obama administration's approach to national security.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her