08/20/2013 1:02pmIn a story Aug. 19 about Justice Antonin Scalia's speech in Montana, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Scalia dissented in both Supreme Court decisions involving gay marriage and benefits for same-sex couples. Scalia dissented in the Defense of Marriage Act decision but voted with the majority in ruling the court had not standing in the California gay marriage case.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race