08/20/2013 1:02pmIn a story Aug. 19 about Justice Antonin Scalia's speech in Montana, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Scalia dissented in both Supreme Court decisions involving gay marriage and benefits for same-sex couples. Scalia dissented in the Defense of Marriage Act decision but voted with the majority in ruling the court had not standing in the California gay marriage case.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel