08/20/2013 1:02pmIn a story Aug. 19 about Justice Antonin Scalia's speech in Montana, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Scalia dissented in both Supreme Court decisions involving gay marriage and benefits for same-sex couples. Scalia dissented in the Defense of Marriage Act decision but voted with the majority in ruling the court had not standing in the California gay marriage case.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lehi's Tony Finau apologizes with flowers; karma works for Jordan Spieth
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Indiana group pulls ad it copied from Salt Lake City promo
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground