08/20/2013 1:02pmIn a story Aug. 19 about Justice Antonin Scalia's speech in Montana, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Scalia dissented in both Supreme Court decisions involving gay marriage and benefits for same-sex couples. Scalia dissented in the Defense of Marriage Act decision but voted with the majority in ruling the court had not standing in the California gay marriage case.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- A weight-neutral approach to health
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- The Latest: Tusk: We must be 'tough, even brutal' on terror