08/10/2014 8:43pmEnjoy Arches National Park? Dirt biking? Maybe river running is your thing. A land use plan that includes recreation, potash mining, oil and gas drilling and other activities in southeast Utah was showcased in a video that debuted this week.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests from Craigslist ads
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Forensic expert: EgyptAir human remains suggest explosion
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?