07/10/2014 11:01amFilled with national and state parks, Utah is a place thousands each year come to camp and experience the serenity that is the outdoors. Many of these spots are family friendly and closer to home than you may think.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison