06/13/2014 7:42pmChecking off the world's most important natural and cultural wonders that includes almost 1,000 sites can be a herculean task. Instead of sorting through that encyclopedic list, why not start at the very beginning with the first 12 sites? And for those of us in Utah, two of those are less than a days drive away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash; section of Redwood Road closed
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president