06/13/2014 7:42pmChecking off the world's most important natural and cultural wonders that includes almost 1,000 sites can be a herculean task. Instead of sorting through that encyclopedic list, why not start at the very beginning with the first 12 sites? And for those of us in Utah, two of those are less than a days drive away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Dakota Access oil pipeline camp cleared of protesters