06/13/2014 7:42pmChecking off the world's most important natural and cultural wonders that includes almost 1,000 sites can be a herculean task. Instead of sorting through that encyclopedic list, why not start at the very beginning with the first 12 sites? And for those of us in Utah, two of those are less than a days drive away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Police: Woman targeted man with autism, stole ID
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- The Latest: Merkel says short delay OK on UK departure