06/13/2014 7:42pmChecking off the world's most important natural and cultural wonders that includes almost 1,000 sites can be a herculean task. Instead of sorting through that encyclopedic list, why not start at the very beginning with the first 12 sites? And for those of us in Utah, two of those are less than a days drive away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Scathing audit says ex-chiefs overbilled, hid expenses
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal