05/08/2014 11:59pmSan Juan County Commissioner Phil Lyman plans to lead a group of ATV enthusiasts into Recapture Canyon Saturday morning to protest the BLM's closure of the canyon to ATVs. The BLM has warned Lyman that ithey will pursue appropriate penalties.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Do deceased have privacy rights? Court to decide in slain restauranteur's case