05/08/2014 11:59pmSan Juan County Commissioner Phil Lyman plans to lead a group of ATV enthusiasts into Recapture Canyon Saturday morning to protest the BLM's closure of the canyon to ATVs. The BLM has warned Lyman that ithey will pursue appropriate penalties.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Road to Understanding: Police shortage, road maintenance top issues for Box Elder County