05/08/2014 11:02amWhat do a short video about a victim of an elementary school bully and a feature film about two Americans kidnapped Russia have in common? They highlight the remarkable power of forgiveness to resist and even thwart violence.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options