05/08/2014 11:02amWhat do a short video about a victim of an elementary school bully and a feature film about two Americans kidnapped Russia have in common? They highlight the remarkable power of forgiveness to resist and even thwart violence.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death