03/03/2014 1:52amThe budget gurus in Congress have failed for years to find a grand bargain to reduce the government's long-term debt, so this year they decided to go small. Just 1 percentage point would be shaved from the annual cost-of-living increase in military pensions for veterans under age 62.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science