02/28/2014 12:06amIt's not clear there is a shortage of airline pilots even though regional airlines report difficulty over the past year in finding enough pilots to hire, according to a draft report by a government watchdog obtained by The Associated Press.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 police cars collide; officers injured
- Pleasant View family sells large house to serve others
- Photo of FSU football player eating lunch with autistic boy brings mother to tears
- Why your landscape problems might not be your fault - SPONSORED
- EpiPen main ingredient costs 'less than a Big Mac'
- 4-year-old girl injured in lawn mower accident leaves hospital
- Provo woman gives birth after not knowing she was pregnant
- Driverless tractor rolled out by Cache County robotics company
- Salt Lake police seek looters in homicide investigation
- Susan Hunt pleads guilty to DUI in January confrontation with police