02/02/2014 3:46pmFormer Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is warning Congress that new unilateral sanctions against Iran could upend sensitive international negotiations over its nuclear development, imploring lawmakers to work with the Obama administration in presenting a unified front to Tehran.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District