01/31/2014 4:53pmNew Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez's political campaign paid a law firm $250,000 in December for legal costs related to Justice Department and Senate Ethics Committee investigations into his ties to a major donor, according to disclosure forms filed Friday. The Democrat has also set up a legal trust to raise money as the investigations continue.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing Harrisville man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- 41 Secret Service staff disciplined for reviewing private records of Rep. Chaffetz
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Marine creates 12 months of holidays in 10 days for son
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU