01/31/2014 4:53pmNew Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez's political campaign paid a law firm $250,000 in December for legal costs related to Justice Department and Senate Ethics Committee investigations into his ties to a major donor, according to disclosure forms filed Friday. The Democrat has also set up a legal trust to raise money as the investigations continue.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- The dangers of opioid addiction and how to prevent it