01/31/2014 4:53pmNew Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez's political campaign paid a law firm $250,000 in December for legal costs related to Justice Department and Senate Ethics Committee investigations into his ties to a major donor, according to disclosure forms filed Friday. The Democrat has also set up a legal trust to raise money as the investigations continue.
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first