01/31/2014 4:53pmNew Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez's political campaign paid a law firm $250,000 in December for legal costs related to Justice Department and Senate Ethics Committee investigations into his ties to a major donor, according to disclosure forms filed Friday. The Democrat has also set up a legal trust to raise money as the investigations continue.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- The Latest: Police say shooter posted 'invitation' online