01/20/2014 1:36amLeaders of the congressional intelligence committees are pushing back against a key part of President Barack Obama's attempt to overhaul U.S. surveillance, saying it is unworkable for the government to let someone else control how Americans' phone records are stored.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- Senate confirms Trump's picks for defense, homeland security