01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- 14-year-old with cystic fibrosis becomes fashion model for a day
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Volunteering means life-changing experience for woman, children she's helping