01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV