01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Washington City woman allegedly embezzles $60K from employer
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- 5 reasons to look forward to BYU football media day
- Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter 'Obamacare'
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism