01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab