01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Healthy eating at the food court
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash