01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- SL City joins brief supporting suit against Trump order on immigration enforcement
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl