01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?