12/31/2013 1:04amIn an almost annual ritual, Congress is letting a package of 55 popular tax breaks expire at the end of the year, creating uncertainty _ once again _ for millions of individuals and businesses.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul