11/28/2013 11:07amA month after emerging from a government shutdown at the top of their game, many Democrats in Congress newly worried about the party's re-election prospects are for the first time distancing themselves from President Barack Obama after the disastrous rollout of his health care overhaul.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man critically injured in alleged road rage rollover
- Game Center: Utah State vs. Fresno State
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Cedar City man killed in ATV accident in Washington County
- Clinton, McMullin campaigns seizing on Trump's stagnation in Utah
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- ESPN's 'College GameDay' coming back to Salt Lake City
- UTA board to consider expanded ski bus service
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'