11/28/2013 11:07amA month after emerging from a government shutdown at the top of their game, many Democrats in Congress newly worried about the party's re-election prospects are for the first time distancing themselves from President Barack Obama after the disastrous rollout of his health care overhaul.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore; southbound I-15 closed
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- Have You Seen This? World's weirdest buildings
- At least 28 killed in ambush attack on Christians in Egypt
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake