11/28/2013 11:07amA month after emerging from a government shutdown at the top of their game, many Democrats in Congress newly worried about the party's re-election prospects are for the first time distancing themselves from President Barack Obama after the disastrous rollout of his health care overhaul.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina