11/10/2013 7:01amThe health care law's seemingly endless problems are giving congressional Republicans a much-needed boost of energy, helping them to move past the government-shutdown debacle and focus on a theme for next year's elections.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin