10/27/2013 7:51pmRepublicans said Sunday they intend to press Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the Obama administration's troubled launch of healthcare.gov, the online portal to buy insurance _ even as the website suffered yet another setback.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Investigation: Murray officer justified in firing 7 shots at gunman
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- Man sent to prison for firing 19 bullets into sleeping baby's room