10/27/2013 7:51pmRepublicans said Sunday they intend to press Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the Obama administration's troubled launch of healthcare.gov, the online portal to buy insurance _ even as the website suffered yet another setback.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Have You Seen This? Ghostbusters’ proton packs vs Luke Skywalker