10/27/2013 7:51pmRepublicans said Sunday they intend to press Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the Obama administration's troubled launch of healthcare.gov, the online portal to buy insurance _ even as the website suffered yet another setback.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing