09/29/2013 11:09amThe 231-192 roll call Sunday by which the House passed a measure funding the government through Dec. 15, delaying for one year a key part of the Affordable Care Act and repealing a tax on medical devices.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Corroded South Korean ferry loaded onto transport vessel