08/28/2013 9:25pmHouse Speaker John Boehner called on President Barack Obama on Wednesday to deliver a specific rationale for using U.S. military force against Syria as a growing number of congressional Republicans and Democrats expressed concerns about war with a Mideast nation roiled by civil conflict.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul