08/28/2013 9:25pmHouse Speaker John Boehner called on President Barack Obama on Wednesday to deliver a specific rationale for using U.S. military force against Syria as a growing number of congressional Republicans and Democrats expressed concerns about war with a Mideast nation roiled by civil conflict.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Soldier Hollow wildfire dies down at 20 acres
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys