07/27/2013 6:17pmFormer Rep. Lindy Boggs, a plantation-born Louisianan who used her soft-spoken grace to fight for civil rights during nearly 18 years in Congress after succeeding her late husband in the House, died Saturday. She was 97.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Trial begins for Cedar City midwife accused of manslaughter
- Law enforcement officers in Utah County growing beards for a good cause
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Former Mormon Tabernacle Choir tenor sings to patients as paramedic