07/27/2013 6:17pmFormer Rep. Lindy Boggs, a plantation-born Louisianan who used her soft-spoken grace to fight for civil rights during nearly 18 years in Congress after succeeding her late husband in the House, died Saturday. She was 97.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival