01/02/2013 12:31pmWhile the tax package that Congress passed New Year's Day will protect 99 percent of Americans from an income tax increase, most of them will still end up paying more federal taxes in 2013.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured in West Valley City shooting
- Layton mom found passed out in gutter sent to prison for child endangerment, sex with teen
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Woman with special needs retires after 50 years with Deseret Industries
- Canyons closed, school canceled Monday due to snow
- Police suspend search for man presumed drowned, citing weather
- After women's marches, can numbers translate to real change?