01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Have You Seen This? How to beat traffic
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Review: 6 outdoor products for weekend getaways