01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana