12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?