12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Warrant ordered for ex-Granite School District employee charged with embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Sandy Hook PSA warns of subtle signs of gun violence
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says