12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- How to grocery shop like a dietitian
- Rosetta space probe sees bright flares, landslide on comet