12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- Scams push foreclosure fraud to limit, taking victims' homes
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public