12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run